Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Sun Has Returned!!

My roommate and I saw the sun for the first time in 3.5 months. It was quite the emotional experience! Like they always say... you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone!



The sun shining on us!!

3 comments:

  1. These are really great photos including the close-up of the sheep in the previous post. You're becoming quite the photographer on top of everything else. The teachers loved you on Skype. Thanks so much for helping move our district forward!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jamie, By accident I have ended up on your blog and I was hoping I could pick your brain about the program your in. I have been accepted into the same program for next year and I have until in end of this month, April, to submit my acceptance.

    Just if you could email me your opinion of the program and what living there is like that would be amazing. If you can, adam.macleod@hotmail.com. Thanks man, great photos by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering what you've been up to! It looks amazing!!

    -Nicole

    ReplyDelete