I went for the most wonderful run this morning. Sleeping in was great because I've been getting up around 7:00 for the last week and it's making me tired. Friends and family want to skype with me at home and I have to wait until 10:00 or 11:00 for them to be ready. I just got back from the liquor store and it was a madhouse. There is only one place in town that you can buy alcohol and the store is the size of my kitchen. So, imagine a town of 4,000 Icelanders buying their booze for the Saturday night festivals in a kitchen sized store between the hours of 12:00 and 2:00. INSANITY!!
I'm working on getting all my photographs from my trip online and will be emailing everyone soon with a link.
I'm going to a 'barn party' tonight in Nupur. All the surrounding towns are invited and the party lasts from 6:00 pm until 6:00 am. I'm going to try to make it through the whole night but this is highly unlikely. I will let you know how it goes!
Also, I am enjoying reading all of your comments on my page. Please keep them coming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment